10th January – Resilience
The first sermon in the new sermon series.
Apologies for the technical issues in the sermon section
- What comes to mind when you think of resilience?
- Did that thinking change at all in light of Hannah's sermon?
- Hannah talked about the importance of acknowledging emotions. Let's reflect on our stories of lockdown or other times when resilience was necessary.
- How do you find the process of thinking about your emotional responses?
- Jesus was fully divine, and fully human, he had emotional responses to situations, where do we see this in the bible?
- Building Character – what has God been teaching you in this time?
- Hannah suggested there are times when resilience can be a choice, we can choose hope. How do you respond to this?