Whatever the time of day, there is something for you. All the home groups pray together. And there are over 50 people in prayer triplets. Speak to Mike P if you’d like to join one.
Prayer and Fasting: the last Friday of every month when we listen to God together. Fast if you can. It’s not a problem if you can’t. And if you are able, come and join with others for 30 minutes at 07.00, 13.00 and 19.00 at St Paul’s.
We are in a season of change as a faith community. Praying every step of the way is vital – in a triplet, with others or on your own.
- Mondays at 06.30 Mens Prayer Breakfast in The Lighthouse Lounge
- Wednesday 08.30 Communion Service in St Paul’s
- Joint prayer – St Paul’s and All Saints – Second Sunday of each month at 18.30
- Sunday morning at 9.30 in the prayer area at St Paul’s to pray for the worship in both churches
- Prayer Ministry is available during and at the end of 10.00 services if you would like someone to listen or pray with you – or let us know how we can pray for you today