- Worship and teaching
- Listen to last Sunday’s talk to get a feel
- Groups for 0-18s
- Service last about 70 – 80 minutes
- We share communion together twice a month
Will I have to do anything?
- Nothing is compulsory! You don’t need to join in anything unless you want to. All the words are on a screen. You don’t need to use books although they are available if you would like one.
- You’re welcome to sit anywhere
- There’s no dress code
- There is no collection during the service. You can give money if you want to – there is a collection plate at the back on the way out
- We don’t worry about noisy children!
How do I get in?
- There is parking on site – drive in through the entrance on Baldock Road
- We have step free access
- The entrance is through the door nearest the roundabout
- Room for buggies inside and a toilet and baby changing facilities in the church building (through the door to the left of the organ) and in the hall
- Hearing loop
- Space for wheelchairs
- For older people who would like to come and need assistance with transport, please contact the Church Office
- Large print words are available
- If you need to use an iPad to read the liturgy, here are Morning Worship (Family Communion is coming!)
- We serve free real Fairtrade coffee after the service in the Church Hall and would love to meet you and introduce you to other people.