It is for Freedom that Christ set us Free
This is the final week of our sermon series on Freedom.
Use the video to watch the whole service, or the audio file to listen to the sermon.
- As we come to the end of our sermon series on Freedom, which part of the story of the people of God that we looked at did you find most helpful?
- What if anything have you learned?
- Paul was accused of diluting the Jewish teaching by emphasising the importance of faith in Christ, how do we hold the tension between love and the law today?
- What might our equivalent of circumcision be today in terms of legalism within the Christian faith?
- In reflecting on this sermon series and your own Christian journey, what freedom have you been given and where might you walk in deeper freedom?
- We are encouraged to use our freedom to set others free, what might that look like for us in our individual contexts.