Prayer is at the heart of our life together, individually and corporately.
Whatever the time of day, there is something for you. Check what’s coming up in the calendar.
- Prayer Breakfasts – Mondays for men at 6.30am in The Lighthouse Lounge and monthly prayer breakfasts for men and women where we meet with Christians from across the town at The Gardeners Arms
- Evenings – second Wednesday of each month at 8pm for St Paul’s and All Saints.
- Prayer and Fasting – last Friday of each month as we listen to God together. Fast if you can. It’s not a problem if you can’t. And if you are able, come and join with others for 30 minutes at 7am, 1pm and 7pm at St Paul’s.
- Sunday morning at 9.30 in the prayer area at St Paul’s to pray for the worship in both churches
- Prayer Ministry is available at the end of 10am services if you would like someone to listen or pray with you – or let us know how we can pray for you today
Would you like us to pray for you?
Your prayer request will be forwarded to the Vicars, Simon and Louise, who will share it with the prayer ministry team. They will pray for you, and will not contact you unless you ask them to do so. The prayer ministry team maintain confidentiality. If you would prefer this to remain confidential to the Vicars, please let us know.